Thursday, January 19, 2017

Zone and Stake Conference - November 21, 2016

Hello everyone

I am very happy this week. May be it is because we had Zone Conference and stake conference at the same week. We had  President Funk who is always inspiring . I thanked President for such great time and effort in putting those things together for us. We love Mission president and his wife . Our Zone surely enjoyed this week .
This Zone conference I learned something new like always . I have learned how we can use members social media to find people to teach and the best part is members will also feel this social media concept as a very interesting thing and will be willing to help. I think in this age of modernization this is just a revelation from Lord to us.

So my plan is to have a fireside this coming Sunday and present the Christmas initiatives and 25 days Christ like attribute act to the member and also present this social media concept with them.
We are going to have talk with our bishop about this concept and we will rock this missionary fireside.

On Sunday as I introduced our Baptism candidate ' Pradip' With President and Elder Funk and in the same evening we went to visit his home and he said both President and Elder Funk came and talked with him personally after the potential missionary class.
He share his experience with us like this
" I never thought they would come and talk with me and even remember my name, I have never felt this way in my life, I did not used to know about God at the beginning but now I want to know every thing. When I go to church I don't know how time passes. I am really happy"

We were very happy to hear that and know that Holy Ghost was the real teacher than us.
We have even challenged his family for baptism but they are little bit confused because of their tradition of going other church. We have Invited his family to Read Book Of Mormon , Pray , And come to church. They said they will be there.

Okay Everyone Enjoy your Week.


Love,
Elder Shrestha.

No comments:

Post a Comment