Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Lots of New Experiences - September 12, 2016

Hello Every one
How are you all doing .
I t has been three weeks that I have not written to you.
Well I will start by talking about 3 weeks back , I was serving in Indira Nagar.  So in our zone one of the missionary had to go home because of his Health  issue.  It was Lingarajapuram ward so president asked me to go and help in that area and be with that companion less missionary so I came to Lingarajapuram ward and was serving with him but unfortunately the missionary here of lingarajapuram also had to go home two weeks earlier than his final date because of his family problem.
So now I am with the missionaries of Ramamurty nagar ward in a tri-panionship.
I am having lots of new experience here.

This week it was wonderful experience because both Ramamurtynagar and Lingarajapuram ward shifted to its new building. I was very happy for both wards.  The building is very good and to has lots of space than the previous ones.

This time also I attended both ward's Sacrament . During the sacrament meeting I was strongly feeling the spirit.  My spirit was strengthened when Stake President spoke in the sacrament meeting and spoke with the spirit, hearing him and feeling his spirit I immediately thought he is the right person in the right place and how God still gives revelation to his people and to choose the right leader so that they can lead other people unto Christ.

We were teaching a part-member. He was a husband and the father of two returned missionaries and all were church member except him. The two sons were out of country and the sister was less active. As we asked inspired questions and tried to understand his concerns, we found out that he was an atheist. We shared the message with the spirit and Invited him to church and our prayers were answered and this Sunday he came to church along with his wife..

Also This week as we were teaching to one Investigator about the Godhead. As I finished explaining about it and asked him 'Do you have any questions?" And he said he wants to learn more about the Holy ghost so I showed him the scripture from Moroni 7:16 .

" For behold, the Spirit of Christ is given to every man, that he may know good from evil; wherefore, I show unto you the way to judge; for every thing which inviteth to do good, and to persuade to believe in Christ, is sent forth by the power and gift of Christ; wherefore ye may know with a perfect knowledge it is of God."

I explained this verse to him and he said he was very happy to hear that.

Love,

Elder Shrestha

No comments:

Post a Comment