Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Interviewing, Speaking, and Teaching - October 24, 2016

Hey Special people,

This week was good.  I was happy to have Interview with our mission President and talk with him. He is such an Awesome Guy. 
This week started slow but it took speed by the end. We are very positive about this area. We have set up a date for Akash on 13th November, but he was not there at church yesterday. However yesterday we went to Akash home and met his sister also and asked her to join us on Tuesday. 

We found a family by door-knocking this week. At first we met sister with her two beautiful children, She is super faithful and positive about her life and is interested to learn.(English is medium). Yesterday we went and met with the husband (English is less than sister ) . 
But I know that If we can bring the husband to church the whole family will be in Gospel.  So we are planning to met with them this week.
We also met Reggi and Molly and again reviewed The Restoration, and he had  the  question that we Humans cannot see God and was giving us  reference of Moses.

We gave him challenge to read Book Of Mormon and  know first Joseph  Smith was a true  prophet or not.

I felt very good to speak on sacrament yesterday, speaking on sacrament always boost up my spirit, As I spoke about plan of Salvation. I concluded my talk with the Question of President Dieter F. Uchdorf  included in his  talk in this last  General conference - "What shall we give in return for so much?"
This question really touched my heart and made me think  and every one should think "What shall we give in return for so much?"

And while preparing the talk I was using various resources , I realized  God has given us a beautiful gift 'Agency' Where a man  can choose to do any thing, but due to miss-use of this gift by some people , they choose to do bad and that causes harm to good people. This is also the reason there are so many pains and suffering in this world.


The funny thing happen this week was I forgot pay in store for my  groceries and walked out eating one of the cracker which i bought form the same store and the poor cashier came running back of me till across the road. But he  was so polite with me and called me back to store to pay. I felt so stupid and apologized with him  but  i was still eating the cracker  because it was so good..
Love,

Elder Shrestha

No comments:

Post a Comment