Thursday, January 19, 2017

Merry Christmas 2016

Hello, 

All missionaries are sharing the message of #Light the world#  in various ways. One of the ones that I love sharing this message is: 
     I ask people how they celebrate Christmas and almost all give the same answer as buying new clothes, fine dinner and receiving Gifts. Then I ask the do you want to know how we can celebrate Christmas in a Better way? Every one says  YES. Then we introduce Light The world message. All agrees that this is the better way of celebrating Christmas and are happy when they hear this message.

Our baptism candidate whose baptism was cancelled last time is suffering from some kind of ear infection so we are not able to visit him.
Also he is not feeling comfortable to invite us to his home because of his parents.
Despite of his sickness he showed at church yesterday, He looked very sick and weak. I was amazed by his willingness to come to church and partake of the sacrament.

In this special season of Christmas I would like to bear my testimony of the birth of our Savior . I know that Our Heavenly father loves us so he sent his only begotten son to this world so that we all children of Heavenly Father can return and live with him some day. I know that the Savior came to this world to redeem us from our sins, and he did his job perfectly. I know he bleed and died for us and I know he lives now .

Let the Joy of Christmas be in all of our hearts and feel the spirit of this special season.


Isaiah 9:6
For unto us child is bornunto us son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, CounsellorThe mighty GodThe everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Love,
Elder Shrestha.

No comments:

Post a Comment