Monday, April 11, 2016



Good morning  all  of  you,
How are you doing ?
Yesterday and day before  was a great day to hear from our prophets. I really enjoyed it. 
I really loved Prophet Thomas S. Monson talk. 

"May we choose to build up within ourselves a great and powerful faith which will be our most effective defense against the designs of the adversary — a real faith, the kind of faith which will sustain us and will bolster our desire to choose the right. Without such faith we go nowhere. With it we can accomplish our goals."

In life we always  have choices and our choice should be to strengthen our faith so that we  can overcome the temptations  of satan. Our faith will help us to make right choices  and  achieve our  goals.

Devi di  how are you?
Thank you hmmm  Hymn no 85#
How firm a Foundation
i love  that  Hymn too
thank you 

Pratik dai it's good to hear from you. I hope that I can serve there some day.

G.C.  dai
I hope Church can shift fast to our new Building. 

I am sending some pictures 

Love  ya all,
Elder Shrestha
With Elder Raju



At Rama's home, a member, having dinner.


Look at my spectacles.  They have no glass.  
With Karunakar.  He is going on a mission on 19 April to India New Delhi.

































No comments:

Post a Comment