Monday, April 4, 2016

Easter and Holi
March 28, 2016


Good Evening everyone,


How are you all  doing?
How  was your Easter?
My companion and I had a great time sharing the message of Easter to many people.  We did lots of door knocking and street contacting this  week which led to many new Experiences about facing different  people  and sharing the Gospel with them.

Today my Companion finished his mission and he is on his way home. I will have a new companion this coming Thursday.  His name is Elder Farr.
I am hoping to have  a great time  with him.

How was your Holi? Please send me pics of  you guys  playing  holi . I miss playing  holi with my Cousins.

So on Holi my companion and I were doing companion study.  Suddenly our door bell rang and there were all of our church YSA with  colours.  They coloured us fully with colours and EGGS! 

It was a great time with them.
I will send some pictures next week if I get my camera back.
My camera was in my companion's bag and he forgot to take it out from his bag. He will reach Banglore tonight . I hope i can contact him and have my camera back some how.

Thank you Sister Taysom for sending me pictures of my New Mission President. I know they will be a great Mission president team.

Thank you Sister Usha  for your kind  words.

Bikki  dai, i miss going church  with you .

Take care ,

Love ya all 
Elder Shrestha.

No comments:

Post a Comment