Monday, May 9, 2016

Area President Visits Our Mission - Elder Randy Funk
April 18, 2016


Hello Everyone,

How are you doing? 
It's another Monday to write to you all. This week was full hot in Rajamundry. We are always wet by our sweats. This week we had a Zone conference where our mission president came and talked with us.

This coming 26th we are having a mission tour  where Elder and Sister Funk are coming to India and will speak to us.  We are very much excited to hear from them.
My companion has to go to the 2nd branch of rajahmundry  for 3 weeks so I will be having a new companion for three weeks.  His name is Elder Grimmet and after that I will be with my same old companion again.

i would like to share one of my favorite scriptures:

 2 Nephi 25:26
And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins.


Hope you all will have a good week.

With love, 
Elder Shrestha




Meeting Elder and Sister Bowen 


Area President and His Wife

Dear Sister  and Brother Valentine,
How are you and family?
 I almost forgot.
I had a chance to meet Elder and Sister Bowen.
Sister Bowen said she knew you guyz and it  was awesome,
and she also said she will write you about  this .

Any way I am doing good in India even though Temperature is very Hottttt

i  always remember you beautiful people and hope to see you again 

With love,

Elder Shrestha 

No comments:

Post a Comment