Thursday, January 18, 2018


Kakinada - January 31, 2017



Dear Friends,

It was my first week to Kakinada. We had to go to Rajahmundry for a worldwide missionary broadcast and and at the same opportunity I visited some of the families that I know. It was a very happy moments for me . It was very learning experience for all of us as the all counsel members were discussing about missionaries and some of the most challenging problems or questions that missionaries  have.

Speaking of kakinada I had a very good Sabbath day yesterday, met with lot's of members and I was even assigned to speak on sacrament meeting and it went very well than I had expected and I was able to present my insights about prophet Joseph smith work and  Restoration.

At church as I was speaking with our ward Clerk I mentioned that I play Guitar and he said he has  one of his friend who is trying to learn Guitar so he brought his friend to Church and I have started to teach Guitar to him(Stephen) . He is a very good learner and watching him learn It reminded me back of my days learning Guitar. Well at least I'am happy that I can share my little talent with him.

As me and my companion were discussing about the investigator we concluded that we should extent the baptism invitation to her and she has accepted that invitation. So we will work to prepare her to enter in to the covenant. 

Love,Elder Shrestha.


Praveen Sister Laxmi






Stephen
With Elder Komalapati and Sanash



My mission apartment
View from my apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment