Saturday, January 20, 2018


Book of Mormon Videos - November 27, 2017


Hello Everyone,
 It has been a wonderful experience past few weeks.
Let me tell you some things,

 We missionaries here in Bangalore got a chance to participate in Book of Mormon Videos feedback program.
So for you information we will soon have Book of Mormon videos like of Bible.
The team came to show us some of the clips of the video which contained the 1st to 12th chapter of Book of Mormon, and took our feedback.

Now I am in a Tri-Compaionship with two other Elder's here in KGF.
My previous companion was Elder Sampath from Eroad, Elder Danied is also with us.so It's Three-sum now.

Elder Nepali is here in India Bangalore Mission.
He is in Hyderabad, westmaradpalli 3rd ward. I spoke with him once, He is doing okay.

Sister Shrestha is in Rajahmundry. The place where I started my mission.

Love,
Elder Shrestha.


With Alex at Stake Conference.

Visiting with Sister Ranjini and Sister Naina after stake conference.


No comments:

Post a Comment