Saturday, January 20, 2018

An Apostle Visits Nepal - August 21, 2017


Dear Friends from Nepal and Others,

     How wonder news was that for me to hear that Elder D. Todd Christofferson visited our lovely branch Nepal.
I am personally overwhelmed by this news that Even An Apostle of the Lord came and met personally with the members of Nepal.
It shows that the Lord is mindful of the people in whatever land they may be.
It reminded of my time when I first met the Apostle of the Lord  Three months back , It was Elder Quentin L. Cook. It was a historic visit to us and we all felt the strong presence of the spirit . I can still remember the blessings which he gave us and I will also exhort you all to remember the Promised blessing which Elder Christofferson bestowed upon ever one of you and ponder about it.

I love you all.
Elder Shrestha.

No comments:

Post a Comment