Monday, July 18, 2016

Happy Mother's Day - May 9, 2016

Good afternoon every one.
First -  Happy Mothers Day to all the Beautiful mothers out there.
How was your Mother's day ?

I got a chance to talk with my mom yesterday.  It  was a very happy moment for us. My mom asked me when are you going to call me again and I said on Christmas, and she replied that it would be a long time for her. 

I had a very good week . 
I have a new Companion His name is Elder Broderick.  He is from Utah . Previously we had 2 sets of missionaries in our Branch, but now we will have only 1 set of missionaries. We are taking over both the areas.

In Alma 56:47 it talks  about the importance of teachings from our mothers when Heleman is sending Epistle to Moroni.   I would like to share:
 47 Now they never had fought, yet they did not fear death; and they did think more upon the liberty of their fathers than they did upon their lives; yea, they had been taught by their mothers, that if they did not doubt, God would deliver them.
I am very grateful to my mother that she let me go  on my mission even though she  would be  alone and I would be far  from her. I love my mom .



Ya all have a great week 

Loads of Love, 
Elder Shrestha

No comments:

Post a Comment