Monday, May 9, 2016

Baptism in Rajahmundry
April 25, 2016

Hello Everyone 
How are you all doing?
How was your week?
I had a very good week because we had a Baptism this week. Our Investigator Praveen got baptized.
I first met him while playing cricket on Monday and I shared the Easter message with him an he was very interested. Later we visited his home,  shared gospel with him and fixed his baptism date.  He is a very humble guy. I am very sure that he will be a great example in his family and continue to learn more in the gospel and endure to the end.



In Book of Mormon 2 Nephi chapter 31 talks about Baptism.

2 Nephi 31:12
Here  in this Scripture Jesus Christ is inviting us to follow him and his Example to be Baptized in his name  and receive the Holy Ghost.

 I am very grateful to Lord for helping us prepare Praveen from very Beggining to Baptism.I truely believe that Lord had prepared Praveen to meet us and have the Gospel in His Life.I know there are many more souls that Lord is preparing for us meet and share Gospel. 

Tomorrow is a very special day.
Tomorrow we get to meet with Elder and Sister Funk of the Seventy here in Rajahmundry. We are very happy to hear from them.
I will share my Experience about it in next mail.

Beautiful People always keep on Smiling. :)

LOVE
Elder Shrestha

No comments:

Post a Comment